Monday, September 28, 2009

HaPpY BirThDaY BRiAn


This weekend was Brian's B-day. We spent it up North with family and friends. Brian did a lot of golfing and then we had a great party with everyone. Thanks everybody for coming and helping us make Birthday memories that last forever.


This is the most perfect man for me. I could not be more grateful for a more understanding, patient and loving husband. He is perfect for me in every way and there is no other that could ever take that place. He is so intuitive to my needs and never fails to meet them. I am so blessed to have spent 9 blissful birthdays with you honey and I hope that there are many more to come. HApPy BiRThDaY!

1 comment:

Brennon and Lindsey said...

Tell that guy Happy birthday. His is close to Brennon's. Next time you are up here call us, we would love to see you. We moved to Provo about 3 months ago-