Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BUSTED

I am so grateful for my love for my children because if I did not love them as much as I do there are days I might strangle one of them...ok not really. And today I went from one diaster to another. I could not turn my head for one second as long as I wanted things to stay in place. Sometimes I wish that I worked instead of cleaning up kid messes all day long. Mostly from my beautiful terrorist 2 year old. I love you Brianna but you sure know how to make mommy mad.

This was when she got into my lipstick before naptime and smeared it all over the counter and every piece of make-up I had in my make-up bag. Remind yourself that lipstick has a grease base and is not easy to clean-up and she went through 3 lipsticks...AAAAAHHHH!!!

Then after her nap she chose to use her body as a canvas and she used my sliding window in my bedroom as one too.
Oh she keeps me on my toes. I love her and don't plan to have anymore kids until she is 10.

3 comments:

Mike and Kerry said...

I feel for you Kellie! I have many moments where I wonder if I can handle all of the "fun" my kids add to my life too! Hang in there!

Brennon and Lindsey said...

She needs to come play with my little terror. They would have fun...just getting in trouble...

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

I'm glad I'm not the only only one. I think all of my lipsticks are smooshed and messed up in some way. uuuggh! Good for you for documenting it.