Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Book Report & Sucker Treats

This past week or two MaKenna has been working on a book report. I know that she is only in pre-school. She picks a subject and then does a poster and a treat for the class. She then had an assigned time to present this to the class. She chose to learn about Mickey Mouse. This was a fun topic. She learned about Walt Disney and the where the first Mickey was made. She did such a good job on her presentation and we are so proud of her. She was a little shy at first. I know, who would have thought Junior Kellie would be shy. Well Good Job MaKenna!! We love you. We decided to do Mickey Suckers for her treat and so our friends came over to teach us how. Kim and Trevor are really good at making hard candy and since I have never done it...I needed help. She brought her molds, flavors and colors and we learned how to make suckers. It was so much fun. I am so grateful that they were willing to take time to help us. It was so much fun we talked about making it a tradition every month. Thanks Kim and Trevor, you guys are awesome!!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

So stinkin cute....I love the pictures of Makenna's report! I wish we were still there so that Gwen could do a report also!