Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cheers to the Birthday Girl!




It was my mother-in-laws birthday this weekend. We went over to her house for Birthday dinner and games. It was a lot of fun. The kids love grandma and grandpas house. I have now been in the family for 7 years and I can truly say that I have grown to adore and love this amazing lady more than I thought possible. She has raised an awesome man whom is the man that he is today because of what she taught him at an early age. He loves the Lord as she does and honors his priesthood in which blesses the lives of our children and generations to come. She is a generous, willing woman who will outstretch a hand to anyone in need. She never speaks ill of others and loves all she comes in contact with unconditionally. She has taught me lessons of prayer and hope and that nothing is impossible. Mom, I know that I have much to learn in this life but I am so grateful for the example that you are to me, which inspires me to be a better woman everyday. Not a day goes by that I stop to thank my Heavenly Father for the one of the beautiful mothers he placed in my life. I love you. Happy Birthday!

No comments: