Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bloggin' the "Log"

Well there is always a story behind it all.....we went snowmobiling with some of our friends up at Kolob and then we went to their cabin for dinner. It was a blast. I have not been snowmobiling for at least a year and I was sure to not fit into my snow suit that I have had since I was 16 but life is great sometimes because I didn't even have to hold my breath while I zipped it up. Hooray! It was a beautiful day and we just played and enjoyed the snow. We packed in Subways and had some cocoa. We decided to make a fire at the cabin because it was so cold however we did not stay long enough to really get to enjoy it. Then Brian really had to go if you know what I mean...you know. Well the water was not on and we were not about to turn it on, so our good friend Nibs put a Lin's sack around the toilet seat so that Brian could take care of business. Well little did we all know that Brian planned on packing it out too. He tied his little sack of poo to the snowmobile and we took it all the way home. Yes, it was swinging in the wind or should I say snow. I guess the lesson for the day is....If you pack it in, you should pack it out!!!! Thanks guys we had a great time with you!

2 comments:

K,K and Tay said...

All trips have funny memories, but that one take the cake! Loved the blog about the "LOG" Thanks for a great time. Brian's nick name is no longer Marlin, We are changing it to DUECE!! Or maybe The unibomber. You pick.

Summer said...

You guys are too funny..a little poop carrying builds character!