Saturday, January 17, 2009

Room Make-over!!




This past two weeks I started to make over the kids rooms. MaKenna and Hunter were in the same room and it was time to put the girls in their room and Hunter in his own. I had envisioned how I wanted the rooms to look for at least a year now and had bought all the comforters, shelves and toy bins over 8 months ago as I found the different things on clearance. I was so lucky to find all the matching things over a period of time from different stores too. They turned out soo cute and I was so proud of myself because I rarely can come up with cute decorating ideas that trun out.

3 comments:

jilliebean said...

They look great! Good job! I especially like the blocks on Hunter's wall. Is that paint? I'm impressed!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

your rooms are just darling. way to go.

Summer said...

How stinking cute! I love the rooms..they look fabulous!