Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lake Powell....for reals this time!

Down here in Southern Utah we just can't get enough of all the water activities. There are so many lakes so close to us...who could resist anyhow? Well I guess we can't and we love to spend time as a family and even better if friends join us. We went camping at Lake Powell for the weekend. We packed all our equipment on the boat and went and found ourselves a little cove beach. It was great weather too. I even attempted wake boarding at 4 months pregnant and I did get up, i just could not figure out how to turn the board after that. lol Well maybe I will figure it out next time. MaKenna could not get enough of the tube, we had to make them get off too. And Hunter, he was just content hanging out. We swam a lot to keep cool and just explored. Brian even solemn skied for the first time and he did great too. Let's not forget Brianna, she loved the tube and the rides on the boatie too. Thanks Reynolds for a great weekend together!!




2 comments:

Pamela said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! That is one thing i miss so much about Utah and I am Jelous each time my family goes to lake powell without me.

Hopie said...

Looks like FUN!!!!