Thursday, July 1, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God



How many times since I have had children and especially since I have been pregnant this last time, I have seemed to lost the vision of what I am doing. Our children are so important and they need us as their mothers to love them unconditionally, even if the house is a mess or they can't seem to stop fighting. The work we have been sent here to do in behalf of our Father in Heaven is a priority and in partnership with Him NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I hope this is a good reminder for you as it was for me that we all need to remember our own worth and all else will fall into place.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I really needed it, what a wonderful reminder.

Hopie said...

I LOVE this clip!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful clip, thank you for sharing. By the way London was 8lbs 8oz and Melanie's little girl Olivia was 8lbs 10oz. So Arianna is right up there with them. One question too. The Dating Divas; how did you hear about them? Two of my friends are involved in it so I was just curious if you knew someone too?