Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family Fun!!

This past 5 days my sister and her kids came into town. It was so much fun to spend time toegether. My mom came for the first part and then flew home early. We did a bunch of water activities and lots of boating. It was so great to let the kids play, play, play. And after they were all tucked into bed it was so great to sit and talk until wee hours of the morning with Linds. We are so glad that you guys came to visit before your big move. We love spending time with you!!!
Brianna told me today that she loves Aunt Lindsey and weally(really) misses her too.

Grandma and Brianna

Lindsey, Chase and Ellie. At first Ellie was terrified of the boat but later she warmed up.

The Whole Crew minus my honey

More fun on the boat.

Ellie is turning 3 and so we did a little b-day party on the boat for her!

1 comment:

The Felix Family said...

So fun!! I am so sad I missed Lindsey. She told me she was coming and I was hoping we could meet up. I have been out of town and I feel bad I missed her!!! I am so glad you had a blast and I am sad she is moving so far away also!