Friday, April 23, 2010

They're leaving in a moving van.....


This cute most adorable family is leaving Utah. We finally got them to live here and now they think they found something better. lol. Well ok maybe they really did find something better but it is hard for me to think that being farther away from me would be a better choice. lol I am so grateful for my relationship with my sister and know that even if they move that will not change. I just know that I am going to miss only being 4 hours away from squeezing them all. All joking aside I just wanted to take the time to tell them how much they mean to me and that I am excited for them and their new adventure. I know that wherever they go they will do well and the people around them will soon find out how wonderful they are too. You better watch out Linds....here comes a new and big calling. The small towns always find great people like you and Ben and it will not be long before you are discovered there too. I wish you the best of luck and just want to say that you will always be in our prayers. We will now just have to make a greater effort to see each other. Congratulations on your new exciting Chapter in your lives. We love you tons!!

2 comments:

Ben and Linds said...

LOVE YOU!!!!

Thad said...

Where's Linds and Ben moving?