Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Official!!!

Yep the cat has been let out of the bag. We are expecting #4...AAAHHH!!! I think we must be crazy. I am now 7 weeks along. And yes I am really sick. I was not sick the whole first 6 weeks and so I was truly loving life. I was finally able to experience what it was like to be pregnant and not be sick. It was great, however on the flip side, it is cruel becuase now I know what it is like to not be sick and it makes me angered that I spend most of my pregnancy in the bathroom. This past weekend was indeed the worst yet so far but MaKenna understands why mommy is sick and has been a great helping hand while daddy is at work. I do feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be a vessel to this unborn spirit. And we are indeed lucky to add another family member into our circle. My estimated due date is the end of November. So yes the rumor is true I have the Egyptian flu....I will struggled through 9 months of sickness and then become a
mummy!!! HA HA HA Now we shall discover if Brianna is ready to be the big sister and not the baby!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Keep us posted on everything and sorry to hear you are so sick. Not fun!

Claire said...

So this time I a can say CONGRATS!!!
We are very happy for you!
My first 2 I was so sick with.
the last 3 not so much.
The down side of not being sick was
weight gain (at least it was for me)!
This is exciting news!

The Ottosen Family said...

Congratulations! Hope all goes well, and you get over the sickness soon.

Pamela said...

Yeah! Congrates. That is fabulous.

Spaces for Faces said...

Congrats!

Hopie said...

As I have said before... YEA FOR GETTING KNOCKED UP!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Hoffman Family said...

I thought you already were a mummy! And yes you are Crazy!!

Ben and Linds said...

More Clark babies!!!! It's Great!!!!!