Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pretty 'n Pedicures



MaKenna went with me to get a pedicure a couple of nights ago. We walked into the salon and she asked what we were doing. I explained to her that we were going to get our toenails painted and she smiled. They started the water and filled it with bubbles and she looked at me a little unsure but after reassuring her that this would be awesome she stuck here feet in. She sat sooo still as they rubbed, clipped and painted her toes. I think that her grin was from ear to ear. The next couple of days she walked so carefully and wanted everyone to see the beautiful toes she had. I love having a girl to do things with and I am so grateful that girl is MaKenna. I can not thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending me such a sweet girl. MaKenna I look forward to all the girlie times we will spend together.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Okay that is so fun. I have never had a pedicure but Miranda and i paint out toe nails all the time and we love it. That is great.

Hopie said...

Soooo fun!!!!