Thursday, June 4, 2009

Growing Moss...


The past 2 weeks we have had a leak coming out of our water holes in our front driveway. We called the city and they told us they would send someone out. He came out and left without giving us a verdict on the leak. It took me 3 days to get a hold of someone to find out what we needed to do. To make a long story short they came out 3 additional times and the problem was never fixed nor did they attempt to fix it either. Finally now that there is moss growing in the gutters all the way down the street and not much longer and we would have had tadpoles too, they are here to fix it. Yes we are without water and have been for several hours and probably will be for several more. They have encountered more than they thought. Well at least the problem should be fixed soon. My only problem now is that we have used our one flush in the toilets and so we may have to call upon the neighbors to use theirs. With three kids there is no way that one flush will last all day.


1 comment:

The Felix Family said...

Good luck! I just sat it tryinig to think what I would have to do to go without water. Its pretty essnetial. I don't know if I couold do it.