Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amazing Men!!









With all the mumble of traveling this weekend I forgot to take the time to recognize some amazing men in my life. First I want to start with my Dad. A man of his word and great integrity. My dad has raised four girls. That in and of itself is a great accomplishment. Even greater was that he raised us in the Gospel to know the Saviour and understand our Father's Plan. He did this so often by example and to that I will never be able to thank him enough. Dad you are so INCREDIBLE and I love you more than you will ever know. Thanks for being my Dad.











My Brother-in-law, Ben. He is not to be forgotten on Father's Day this year even though he was far away from his family on this special day. He wears his uniform with great pride and to that I am thankful. There are many families out there that do not understand the sacrifice this little family of ours is making and I am too grateful for the man that he has chosen to be and for the example that he is to all of us. My sister told me that she was explaining to him what the 4th of July meant and after the conversation was over he said to her " I am glad that we can have fireworks on this day so that everyone can thank my daddy" Joshua, I am thankful for your daddy too. We love you Ben and are so proud of all you have accomplished.













I am so lucky to have such a wonderful father-in-law. He loves and supports us and never waivers in his faith. I am forever indebted to him for teaching and raising my husband all that he knows through the Gospel. Without that foundation my home, marriage and family would not be what it is today. Dad, I love you and am so grateful for your unconditional love in return. I feel blessed to have you in my life.


Last but definitely not least is my Knight in Shining Armor! I could not forget to write a tribute to the man that I admire and love the most in my life. He makes me want strive to be a better person. He is an amazing daddy, who would do anything for his children. He works so hard to run our business and provide for our family. I cannot imagine having to work outside of the home and leave my kids with someone else and Brian allows me to be home every single day. There is not a day that I doubt his love for me and our family. When times are tough I know that his testimony in our Saviour will never falter and helps keep us grounded on the path of righteousness. He is a man that is quick to forgive and forget to which I am grateful, for I have many faults that need forgiveness. He honors his priesthood and allows our home to reap the blessings of such worthiness. He is funny and witty and keeps me on my toes. Honey, I love you and am so grateful that you are mine for eternity. You are the light in my eyes and I hope you had a good Father's Day.

2 comments:

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Very touching tribute. Thank you for your encouragement. Tell me all the time, I need all I can get. Have a fabulous summer~

Jenalyn said...

I miss ya'll too. Are ya'll going to be up in the SLC area during Christmas? We are. We are coming up the day after Christmas and will be there for a week. Let's get together.
How old are your kids? I forgot.
Love you!