Monday, May 18, 2009

MaKenna's Graduation from Pre-School

My oldest baby will no longer go to Pre-school, she is a big Kindergartner. It is sad how quickly they grow up and change. Kenna has done so well in school and she is starting to read already too. She knows all her sounds, letters, numbers and colors which Hunter is trailing right behind. She is a little social butterfly and loves to talk. Her teacher called her the little "Chatter Box" and we can agree with her. Kenna always has something to say and an opinion about it all. I am grateful that she has a strong will to do what is right and say what is on her mind. She is determined and that will serve her well. MaKenna, dad and mom love you more than you will ever know and we are so glad you are in our home to bless our lives. We are proud of you!! Great Job, Princess!




2 comments:

Pamela said...

She really is getting so big I can't beleive it. She si darling. I love all the pictures and your family looks great

Brian and Lindsay said...

I cannot believe she's going to be starting kindergarten...I'm not sure if that makes her sound grown up or if that makes us sound old. It is very sad how fast they grow up I know it will be Hailey's turn before we know it. But it is so fun to see them grow and learn new things. We're going to be living in Dallas until July and then we'll be in utah for a few weeks!