Monday, May 4, 2009

California Getaway!







This past weekend we went to California to attend a baptism. We took some time to relax and enjoy the beach and my favorite Balboa Bars and I should not admit that I had two Banana Shakes in one afternoon too. No one can make them like this place on Balboa Island can. It was Brianna's first time to the beach and she loved throwing sand. The kids loved playing in the sand and at the pool too. Thanks Mom and Dad for helping us have such a great weekend.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. It has been a long time since I have been to a good beach. I love it.

Summer said...

Sounds like you guys had a little fun...it reminds me of the DisneyLand trip....I was looking at pictures of that trip the other day...we had a blast...GOOD TIMES!