Friday, June 6, 2008

Mother's Day Table



I got the best Mother's Day gift! Months ago I had requested a Scrapbook table...I had bought a Cricut Machine and I could not use it because I had no where to put it. Our master bedroom is huge and so I found a corner that we could put a table. I helped Brian design it and then he did the rest. I did not pick colors or anything, he did it all. He has a really amazing talent when it comes to designing and now you can see what I mean. If only you could see all the work he does for other people. Well, I got my present Saturday night and I would love using it on a daily basis if time would allow. Ha not with 3 kids. Thanks honey, you're the BEST!!!!! I love my Table!

1 comment:

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

Is that a Cricut I see there on your table? You are quite the scrapbooker! What are your favorite products to use?