Friday, June 6, 2008

Preschool Graduation


MaKenna graduated from preschool this past week. WOW what a year she ahs had. She has learned so much and gained some new friends too. She would come home on a regualr basis and tell us about her friend Tyler. I think she had a small crush. However we tried to steer her clear of all the boys, she would steer right back. She had a great experience and she looked forward to it every Monday and Wednesday. Gwen Wadsworth was her teacher and she is amazing. I am so grateful that there are other people in this community that I can entrust with my children. I know that without their help we would not be able to be the parents that we strive to be for them. Thanks Gwen!! And Great Job MaKenna! We love you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! I can hardly believe you guys have a kid that old! That's awesome! Congrats to Kenna!!!

p.s. Your blog background looks good :)I'm glad you figured it out.

Christine said...

Congratulations MaKenna! We are so proud of you beautiful! Happy Graduation!
Love Aunt Christine and Uncle Ryan

Weatherman said...

Hey guys! We found your blog! We hope you are doing well. We'll see you at the Christiansen Family Reunion in a couple of weeks!