Monday, February 7, 2011

Despite It All


This adorable little boy has had RSV for the past week and it has been awful. Words cannnot describe the awfullness of this yucky virus. And to top it off he had an ear infection too. Sleepless nights left mom and dad with very little patience and bad headaches. At least two trips a day to the hospital clinic to be suctioned and have treatments, sometimes more if it was a bad day. And yet despite it all look at this SMILE!!!! Oh how I love this little man.

3 comments:

Hoffman Family said...

I want him back!!

Kim said...

My heart always hurts for parents who have a little sweetie fighting that RSV junk. I am glad it was just visits to the hospital and not a week of hospitalization. I still remember singing my little ones their goodnight song over the phone and praying to sound stronger than I felt. It is a shaping time, I know you will learn much during this time.

Hopie said...

Grrrrr.... all because people don't keep their sick kids home. DANG THEM!!!! When Tyler was a baby, he got $2,000 shots every month to prevent RSV, it would have killed him. I know how serious it is and it's just not fair to those little babies. I sure hope he's on the mend and mommy and daddy haven't lost their minds yet!!!