Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Dresser for Baby Mason

We are indeed trying to get ready now for our new little addition since his arrival is less than 2 months away. Brian just finished the new dresser. He did such a good job and we spent a couple of nights as a family all working on it together. The kids were so happy that they got to help.

The kids helping to s and the old wood and paint.

Before...

And After....I love it!!!

I took a picture of the top because he used a special epoxy and paint finish
The picture does not do it justice, you will just have to come see it for
yourself.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

that's gorgeous he did a great job

Hoffman Family said...

Maybe you have hiom move by us!! Then I can do your hair and he can make me nice furniture!!! The dresser is beautiful! I still can't believe Brian can do that!!!

Spaces for Faces said...

Gorgeous! Brian is so talented! How have you been feeling?

HanksFam said...

I love it! I think it's almost time to get my table and benches done. We've outgrown our kitchen table!

Ben and Linds said...

Love it Bri!!!!