Thursday, August 12, 2010

FiRSt dAy of ScHooL

The girls had their first day of school this week. WOW my baby is going to pre-school. She was so excited and was all set with a new haircut and back-pack taboot. Her first words to Brian on the phone to tell him about her day was, " Dad it was so fun, it was awesome!" She kept saying how awesome it was and even though she is the youngest the teacher said she is the most obedient. MaKenna had her first day of 1st grade and was so excited she did not have to have a nap anymore. However when she got home all she could say to me is, "Mom I am so exhausted, it was such a long day with 3 recesses" I told her she will get used to it and I think that mom is going to need some time to adjust too. I cried down the school hall after dropping her off, knowing she is gone all day...it is weird for me and I miss her a lot. Hunter has his first day next week but he got to go and meet his teacher and see his class, he can hardly wait. So for the day he went and helped Dad in the shop and Brian said it was amazing how well he picked up on the instructions he was given. I can't believe how much our little family is grown.
So excited for preschool!!

Look at that cute cheese-ball

MaKenna all ready for a full day of school.

Daddy and Brianna

Hunter hard at work, Dad says he can't wait until he is older when he can really put him to work, lol.

4 comments:

Hoffman Family said...

you already put brianna in preschool? How may years will she go? I am not puting Brendon in until next year!

Hoffman Family said...

Hunter is so darn cute working for Brian!

The Felix Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! I can't believe they are all in school that means a couple hours a week you get all to yourself...until the new one arrives. So fun!!

Hopie said...

I'm glad you're having another baby... you are making the world a prettier place, one kid at a time!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!