Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MaKenna....b-day, graduation and dance!!!

My baby is 6 years old. It is hard to believe that she is that old. She had a week long celebration with a ice cream cake on her real birthday.

Then we had a Pajama Party with all her friends with rice crispy cupcakes...mmmm!
And lots of presents and fun new stuff!!
Even a Pinata...however it was a little windy outside in their pajamas. But who wouldn't mind the cold for a little candy.
Then this last week, she finished her dance year out with a recital. She was a ladybug. And a beautiful one too.
Then at the end Hunter and Daddy gave her a rose.
And how could we even believe that she is no longer a Kindergartner and now a soon to be big first grader. She had a little Kindergarten program too. It is hard to wrap my finger around the fact that she is old enough to go to school all day. I think this is a harder concept than Kindergarten was. She is now going to be away from me all day. I am really going to miss all the help. She is so sweet and we are so lucky to have her in our home. MaKenna we love you so much and are so proud of how far you have come this past year!!!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

She is darling and i must say a mini you. THe picture of the lady bug outfit and her hair all curly looks just like you. so fun!

Ben and Linds said...

I love her she is so cute!!! I am with you doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were both having these little babies (Joshua and her)... well it does to me!!!

Melissa said...

hey! I remembered why I haven't emailed you that cookie recipe yet--it's because I don't have your email address! What?! email me! mine is mel22issa@hotmail.com