Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Official!!!! NO more Diapers!!!!


HOORAY!!! We are all potty trained at the Clark House and it feels sooooo good.
Did I mention that it feels good. I went to Costco and did not need to even spend more than $100.oo because we did not buy diapers. Woo Hoo!!! Brianna has been the easiest child to potty train. Granted the week we started she got pneumonia and so she was so timid and willing she just did it. I know that sounds cruel but I did not start potty training with the knowledge that she was sick and when she got really sick there was no turning back we were 2 days into it already. She has only had 2 accidents the whole month and I could just shout Hallelujah!!! OK so maybe I just did. Thanks Brianna for being so willing to make mommy's life easier. Love ya!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Does this mean that a new addition
to the family is being announced?
IF so CONGRATS!!!!!
IF not.??? Then I didn't get it! Ü

Clark Family said...

NO we are not making any announcements, I was just announcing that we are no longer using any diapers. lol MY baby is finally potty trained though. HOORAY!

Hopie said...

YEA!!!!!! That is SUCH a good feeling!!!! So, now that you are going to have withdrawals, anytime you need to get a "fix", go ahead and buy some and ship them my way.... looks like we'll be using them sooner then later!!!!!! CALL ME!!!!!

Summer said...

I am a little JEALOUS...is that bad?

Claire said...

WOW that is big!!
Sorry about the miss communication!
Also, My dog Max has a bad leg. you can't fake that.. So he really is our dog! But that would have been funny!