Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Party






We have a Christmas Party every year with all of our great friends. I love to cook and so this a great way to cook for all of them. This year we did things a little different, instead of the ham and trukey dinner. Brian and I had taken a Thai Food cooking class and so we wanted to share what we had learned with all our friends. So we made Thai Food instead and I think everyone liked it, well at least they were nice and told me they did. ha ha ha. The white elephant exchange was a bowl full of laughter and so much fun. I am glad all of you made it and those who didn't, maybe next year. :)

2 comments:

Summer said...

We so wish that we could have been there!!!You are AMAZING!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and I'm sure your thai food was delicious. Thanks for sending us the christmas card, your kids are getting so big.