Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with the Clark Clan. Brian's parents and brothers came. It was so great to spend time together and just enjoy one another. The kids love their uncles and can't get enough while they are here. We enjoyed a relaxing Thanksgiving day. Then on Friday we all went shooting. It was so much fun, even the kids liked it. I know that we all made memories that will last forever. Having family is truly a blessing that we all take for granted and I am grateful for our trials because I know that is what brings us closer together.
The girls just relaxing watching a movie with Grandma in bed.
And yes I hit the target the FIRST time. Despite Brian's reaction that I might miss. I think it turned him on that I know how to shoot a gun. He owes that thanks to my Grandpa. ha ha ha
Rob teaching Hunter how to aim and shoot.
Brianna and Grandpa watching on the sidelines.
Then Grandpa took his turn and he had quite a shot. I dare say that he enjoyed it too. Go Dad!
Look at those CUTE boys, lucky for me one of them is mine!!!!
Rob and Brianna watching the Price is Right....who has time for that anymore. It was great to lounge around.
I am so blessed. There are sooo many things to be thankful for. I am truly a blessed woman. I know that the grand life I live is all owed to my Heavenly Father but that I couldn't do it alone here on earth and that is why He gave me Brian. I know that through thick and thin we can get through it all together. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kim said...

We have had some good memories made while shooting at targets as well. Jeremy and sons are finishing up a potato gun. My littler two low the paintball markers-no kick and fun splatter on the targets.
Good times, good times!

:)