Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun Fourth of July Insanity

This past week my sister came to visit while her hubby was gone with Army. We have had a lot of fun and not slowed down since she got here. Even when we were at home it seemed like chaos because we had six kids under the age of 5....AAAAHHHH!!!! We must be insane....Okay we are! Here are some pics of things we have done this past week. The kids went to swim camp every day last week for tow hours and loved it. Then we went to the splash pad several times too. Then one night Linds and I went to Tuacahn, it was so fun, and a great show, we saw Footloose. It had fabulous dancing and singing. I love going to shows and it was even funner to go with my sis. On the fourth we went to the parade, went to the lake and did a bbq before the fun fireworks. It has been a blast and I am so glad that they came to spend time with us.







Fun at the Splash Pad
Linds & I at Tuacahn









Playin' with Glow Stick while waiting for Fireworks










At the Parade








Crazy Lunch Time with 6 kids










Swim Camp

2 comments:

Kim said...

The title made me laugh!!!
Thanks for the update. I loved the pictures.
Enjoy!

Jen said...

looks like so much fun! I love it when sisters come to visit :) and 6 kids that young?!! You are amazing!