Monday, April 6, 2009

Is it too EARLY to potty train?


This afternoon we came home had lunch and got ready for naps. I changed Brianna's poopy diaper and put her in her crib minus the pants and shoes. Well about ten minutes later she was still fussing. I typically just let her fuss it out but I decided to give her a drink and lay her back down. I went in the room only to find that she had ripped her diaper off and peed all over the sheets and animals that were in the crib with her. OOPS, I guess I should have put her pants back on her to prevent this diaster. Well, lesson learned I'll be smarter next time!

3 comments:

Mike and Kerry said...

Brianna looks like she had a lot of fun decorating her crib! Oh...the joys of motherhood! At least you can't stay mad too long with that cute face looking at you!

Pamela said...

I have never had this happen to me before but I can say that I have heard horror stories. Tina has some of the worst with her kids taking poopy diapers off. I guess just be glad is was not that.

Summer said...

Brianna is getting so big..WOW! I think that Will or Gwen did that... I can't remember...but it was not fun!