Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day











We started our Christmas Eve night off with our traditional Seafood Buffet, crab legs, salmon and shrimp with many sides. It is the yummiest tradition and so worth all the work. Then we had a suprise visit from Santa and he brought the kids their pajamas...oh did that get them excited for the rest of the night. I Believe do you? Sometimes the years with least are the ones that are the most memorable. We didn't have much under the tree this year and not much to exchange but without being cheesy I truly felt I could count my blessings. MaKenna and Hunter got bikes from Santa and Brianna got some toys. We were so lucky to have Brian's parents here for the holidays as well. I am so blessed to have in-laws that are so geniunely sincere and love my children unconditionally....plus they raised an amazing son and for that I will be eternally grateful. We had a late breakfast with our family and neighbors and enjoyed watching Wall-E together. Oh, and my sister Lindsey got a St. Bernard Puppy too. This is a lifelong dream that was finally fulfilled. She will have her hands full now. It's almost like she has 3 babies now. Good luck Linds! Relaxing and eating all day is what Christmas is all about!!!! What a great year and look at the milestones we've crossed.

No comments: